Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tough time...

Well, exam for this term is finally over. There is actually 1 more paper for me to sit for, but it had to wait due to the Beijing trip. Since the exam finishes at 11am, I went out with a bunch of college friends. They need to buy white clothes(?) for some occasion. So, yeah, I drove a couple of them there, though I have basically nothing to do there, but it still beats getting bored at home. I just followed them as they walk around, aside from the lunch. I had my first taste of Carls. Jr. The price is a little more expensive, but the size of the burger is pretty worth it. I barely managed to finish my meal.

Then we walked around BTS and Sg. Wang. The clothes that they need is either too expensive, or does not have the color they need. Apparently it has to be purely white, and not some other whites. I wonder whats the big deal. I got so tired all of a sudden, I decide to go home earlier. Took a nap, and woke up at 10pm. I'm practically wide awake now, with nothing much to do since exam is over and a week of break before going to the trip.

I really don't know how to spend holidays. I would really like to go out and have some fun, but I'm sure some people will give those excuses again. Some are too wild too, only goes to late night outings, clubs and such, which I would really wanna go, but mom is really annoying about this, I'd rather not go.

Sigh, I really would not spend my whole holidays sitting home and facing the computer all the time. After all, it's getting pretty old, I sometimes want to put it out of it's misery, but my new one is a long way to go. Guess I'll just stick with it for now.

Feeling kinda depressed in this few days, and most of the time the problem is not even mine to begin with. I don't know why this is happening. Maybe because that I care for them a lot. Shit's been happening and I worry for them instead of my own problems.

No comments: