Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally, an update.

It's been quite some time since I last updated this. Laziness totally overcomes me, especially with my new addiction to Call of Duty 4, and my clan commitments in Team Fortress 2.

What should I say now? Oh yeah, a couple of days back I had to sing in front of my class as part of my assignment. I did pretty good I suppose, compared to my group mates, and some of my classmates. My lecturer said I did pretty good, I sing loud, and I have good intonation. I guess it's just natural though, since I sing everyday at home, while driving, even while playing games. I love music so much, it makes my life merrier instead of the boring silence.

I've finally finished playing Crisis Core, and now I know the story now. I have to say the ending is pretty sad and emotional. Zack became a hero, and Cloud is "my(his) living legacy". Handing Cloud his Buster Sword, he dies peacefully after making his last stand against an endless army of Shinra Troops.

Games aside, I've gotten in touch with a friend again. It's been a while since I last talked to her, out of boredom, I did. She's hasn't changed at all, always the lovely and energetic girl which I will always cherish. =)

Oh yeah, I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swift. I do not know why, but I just love her. Shes beautiful and so talented. Besides, she either writes or co-writes all the songs in her album, which is very impressive. Shes the first singer to be a part of composing all of her own songs.
Did I mention that shes only 18, and shes taller than me?A picture while shooting her song "Teardrops on my Guitar". Shes so beautiful.

I've forgotten what I wanted to write here, I guess I'll just stop, instead of cracking my brain for something I couldn't even bother to remember. In the meantime, here are some screenshots from Team Fortress 2.


Thats fappy cat. He got himself sandwiched between his buildings xD

This is probably a gameplay glitch. I look to be spraying fire but I'm actually not. It even lasted when I'm in the water so I decided to take a screenshot of it


Wow, this Soldier really had it coming. Got killed and his corpse got hung upside down.

No comments: