Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random rantings.

Well, I got tagged by a very lovable friend of mine, so I'll just do this then. There's nothing else for me to do anyway.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. Carmen tagged me on this one, shes a lovable friend =)
2. Facts - I love to watch WWE shows, even though I know it's all acting.
-I speak fluent English, where did I learn them? I thank my video game consoles.
-I love my friends, I cherish them, and I do not wish to lose any of them.
-I can't live a single day without listening to music or songs
-I dont think religion should be a barrier to overcome in a relationship.
-I learned that I should never give up in anything I do. Where? Animations.
-I think that going into a battle without the thought of winning is very hazardous
-I love Taylor Swift. She's only 18, and already a star. Very inspiring too. Love her songs

I will not do 3&4 as I do not decide for people. Its their choice to do whatever they want.

Examinations are here already, it's 3am now, and I have studied half of Music Appreciation, though I am not sure if I can remember them for my exam. I will try to study without falling asleep tomorrow, I do not plan to retake this subject again as it can prove to be very troublesome. The other subject will be Mass Media and Society. A lot of my friends are very pessimistic about this one, some of them thinks that they are going to fail already. I don't know why they think like this though, all they have to do is spend a little more time to study and they will surely make it through.

Hmm, whats with my Taylor Swift obsession you ask? She's simply amazing. She gorgeous, has a beautiful voice, has a beautiful and natural hair with curls, shes tall, and her songs are very touching. She's a country singer, I think her songs are the first country songs I've ever heard. I really have to thank MixFM for this, they play all the wonderful songs which I really like, new and old. Oh, I have to welcome 2 new songs by Taylor Swift into my family of over 200 songs:-

-Our song, and
-Picture to Burn

Compared to Teardrops on my Guitar, these 2 songs aren't as emotional, Picture to Burn is complete opposite to be exact. It's about getting over a breakup because you find that your partner had another person. If you are cheated by your partner or something along that line, Picture to Burn is perfect for you.

Our Song is pretty much a song about a relationship. It's lyrics are a little hard to understand though, compared to the straightforward message in Picture to Burn. Still, this song has a very happy melody with it, recommended for everyone.

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift, performing Our Song for the music video, with a sparkly silver guitar.
Couldn't find a picture with her in the gown though, she looks really beautiful in it.

I suppose I should stop here, spent almost half an hour writing all these. I did not caffeinate myself tonight, so I'm practically half asleep as I'm writing.

To Carmen, I'm really glad we got in touch again. You're as lovely and cute as ever. Haven't seen you in ages, hopefully you'll find the time for us to meet again =)

Here's another fact, I really hate boredom. So please, come back from the US already and liberate me from this world of boredom. Days are very quiet without you around. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about.

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
-General Douglas MacArthur

No comments: