Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Freedom and boredom

I'm so free, I'm actually making a post about it. Heh.

Well, just an ordinary day with nothing much to do. I finally cut my hair short, and trim. Gotta say it is less troublesome having to brush my hair away from my face every now and then.

Medic achievements are finally released today. I joined a couple of games but there will surely be at least 3 medics trying to get he achievements. With the lack of some offensive classes, I have no choice but to pick soldier. When there are less than 3, I become a medic straightaway. After I unlocked about 8 achievements, I bumped into a friend of mine and he got the Ubersaw, which needs all the achievements unlocked to use. So I asked him how to get it so fast, turns out theres a secret command that unlocks all the achievements without hassle. Hesitantly, I used it, and got some taste of the Blutsaugher, the Critzkrieg, and the Ubersaw. They're pretty cool, but the fact that I cheated to get them makes me feel bad.

What else to talk? I will be going to Sunway tomorrow for a gathering with friends. If anyone happens to be going there too, since its a holiday, drop me a call. =)

In the meantime, heres more of my beloved Taylor Swift's pictures. =D


On the set for Our Song. She looks like a princess in that gown doesn't she?

On another set for Our Song.And finally, on the set for Picture to Burn. She's hot in this video. Everyone should watch it.

1 comment:

prawninator said...

Who's Taylor Swift? o.O