Saturday, September 12, 2009

Freedom!

Ahhh, exams for my first year in advanced diploma is finally over. 3 weeks of holiday ahead of me, which will be filled mostly with being bored at home with nothing to do.

Out of the 4 subjects, there was 1 that I have no confidence in passing. The other 3 was easier. Apparently a lot of my classmates are in the same condition as I am.

Well, can't say I didn't try my hardest. I'll just have to wait for the results to be released and find out how did I do.

The next semester probably will have 5 subjects, with one english language (lame) subject. Only interesting subject seems to be filming or whatever. Oh, there is also statistical analysis.

Well, after the second semester comes industrial training aka internship, which I definitely am looking forward to.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy is looking real great on my PSP right now.

Well, I guess I can only keep myself occupied with games. Can't wait for Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2 and Starcraft 2. CHOICES! @@

No comments: