Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sage! v2

Ergh, over 2 weeks without a single update.

Fine fine just a simple post. I have been really lazy

Exam is merely 2 weeks away.

Went out with Wenster on both Wednesday and Thursday. Watched The Proposal and Up! together. Both were great!

Wireless modem died, motherboard and/or speakers are failing. Sheesh. It really doesn't matter to me, I just hate to get all the blames whenever its related to the computer. Oh yeah, did I mention charging me for repair/replacement costs?

Also, keeping a tab on how much I spent every month, on a freaking notebook? Seriously?

Recently changed my phone from prepaid to postpaid, no more hassle of asking money for a reload card. Downside? Might just overspend. My 3G settings got messed up too. Gotta find a way to fix this up.

Assignments are finished, exams are near, 4 subjects, yet still feel lazy to study. Grrr.

No comments: